Lowongan Standard Chartered Bank (Dibuka : 09 September 2013)
Informasi Detail Lowongan
|Analyst-Cash Equities Middle Office|
Standard Chartered Bank
|Dibuka: 09 September 2013 - 7 bulan yang lalu|
Standard Chartered Bank memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Analyst-Cash Equities Middle Office yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta, Jakarta.
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadual wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan Standard Chartered Bank. Untuk mengirimkan lamaran, klik pada tombol 'Kirim Lamaran Sekarang' dibawah.
Spesifikasi dan Persyaratan Pelamar Pekerjaan Standard Chartered Bank
PT Standard Chartered Securities Indonesia are SCB entities offering share trading, clearing and settlement services, specialising in Indonesia Market and comprise the Cash Equity Brokerage business within SCB’s Wholsesale Bank. PTSCSI is a trading and clearing member IDX.
This role is for an Analyst/ Associate to join the Cash Equities Middle Office –Indonesia Office, which is newly setup to expand Standard Chartered’s footprint in the Indonesia Agency Cash Equities brokerage business and Equity Capital Markets
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
- Understand the usage of the bank’s order management system to process day to day support in trade booking, and confirmation delivery to clients.
- Perform trade reconciliation and send out daily control reports to the business’s stakeholders which to ensure they all comply with the local Regulatory Reporting.
- Interface directly with traders to resolve any technical production queries and provide status updates during any system outages.
- Liaise with clients for any trade mismatch and settlement breaks advised by the Operations team.
- Process trade bookings for any IPO/ Secondary market trades done in the Indonesia exchange and monitors settlements.
- Work with Client Origination team in the onshore client on-boarding process, ensure all client information setup feeds to the downstream systems.
- Be the first point of contact in the onshore office for Front office & Back office on all trade processing related matters.
- Coordinate with the business and project team to streamline any process deficiencies, engage in UAT and any adhoc projects.
Diversity & Inclusion
- A good understanding of cash equities, trading, operations, clearing systems and payments.
- Positive approach and creative mindset to overcome any obstacles that could prevent smooth execution of a transaction.
- A track record of managing a team
- Problem Solving is critical to overcome impediments which may arise from time-to-time in order to ensure a successful execution.
- Strong communication skills in order to minimize misunderstandings and remove ambiguity over responsibilities and tasks.
- Ability to organise personal responsibilities whilst also coordinating the efforts of other stakeholders
- Forward thinking and the ability to plan ahead and anticipate issues in advance so they can be mitigated
- Soft skills: Lead by example, take ownership and responsibility, be trustworthy, communicate effectively, be brave, be organized
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Lowongan Analyst-Cash Equities Middle Office Standard Chartered Bank ini memungkinkan untuk pengajuan lamaran secara online. Klik tombol Kirim Lamaran diatas untuk melihat spesifikasi atau persyaratan lengkap dan mengirimkan lamaran Anda
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
Beritahu kami apabila lowongan ini tidak sesuai, bermasalah atau sudah ditutup.
Hati-hati terhadap penipuan berkedok lowongan kerja!