Lowongan Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (Dibuka : 17 Mei 2013)
Informasi Detail Lowongan
|Procurement Advisor for Institutional Human Resource Mentoring|
Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia
|Dibuka: 17 Mei 2013 - 11 bulan yang lalu|
Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Procurement Advisor for Institutional Human Resource Mentoring yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta, Jakarta.
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadual wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia. Untuk mengirimkan lamaran, klik pada tombol 'Kirim Lamaran Sekarang' dibawah.
Spesifikasi dan Persyaratan Pelamar Pekerjaan Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia
Download PDF (217.97 KB)
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT SERVICES
Contract No.: PM-A-005 Project: Procurement Modernization Submission Deadline: June 17, 2013, 15:00 p.m.
Funding Agency: Millennium Challenge Corporation
The United States of America acting through the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”) and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (the “Government”) have entered into a US$600,000,000 Compact for Millennium Challenge Account assistance to help facilitate poverty reduction through economic growth in Indonesia through three projects: the Green Prosperity (“GP”) Project; the Community-Based Nutrition to Prevent Stunting Project; and the Procurement Modernization (“PM”) Project. The Government of Indonesia, acting through the Millennium Challenge Account Indonesia (“MCA-Indonesia”) intends to apply a portion of MCC funding to eligible payments under a contract for which this Request for Qualifications is issued. Any payments made under the proposed contract will be subject, in all respects, to the terms and conditions of the Compact and related documents, including restrictions on the use and distribution of MCC funding. No party other than the Government and MCA-Indonesia shall derive any rights from the Compact or have any claim to the proceeds of MCC funding.
This Request for qualifications follows the General Procurement Notice that appeared in dgMarket on January 19, 2013, UNDB Online on January 21, 2013, the MCA Entity website
on January 18, 2013, and local newspaper Kompass on January 26, 2013.
Background of the Assignment
The Procurement Professionalization Activity includes the sub-activities to improve the Institutional Structure and Professionalization of ULPs. This will be conducted in two phases. The first phase, which is expected to encompass years one to three of the Compact Term, will support a subset of up to thirty (30) ULPs that will receive comprehensive capacity development through formal training and institutional and technical mentoring and an automated procurement management information systems (“Phase One”). The second phase to last for the balance of the Compact Term will entail a scaling up of Phase One and an adjustment in design, if necessary, to yield the best results for the Project (“Phase Two”).
As part of the sub-activity of (i) Institutional Structure and Professionalization of ULPs, LKPP will be providing Institutional Mentoring to each of the 30 pilot ULPs in their efforts to (1) establish permanent and independent ULPs in accord with national and subnational legal frameworks, (2) professionalize the Human Resource structure and career path for the procurement workforce, (3) establish and maintain adequate legal advocacy programs to protect employees and the procurement process, (4) develop and deliver public education and outreach programs about the procurement process and benefits of reform activities, (5) provide additional technical workplace assistance as needed.
Objectives of the Assignment
MCA-Indonesia is seeking a senior level consultant to assist LKPP in providing human resource mentoring to each of the 30 Pilot Entities to identify and develop a comprehensive personnel plan and position structure to create the institutional framework for procurement professionals in each organization.
Scope of Work
The Consultant’s assignments shall include supporting LKPP in the following tasks:
Step 1 Diagnostic study
Conduct comprehensive human resource assessment in each Pilot ULP to include the following:
Step 2 Gap Analysis
- Inventory of all positions currently established for ULPs including type of positions created (permanent civil service or other), classification of position (structural or functional), and responsibilities, qualifications, and career development path established for each position.
Step 3 Develop Strategy
- Identify the administrative mechanisms used to create procurement positions and evaluate compliance with national and subnational personnel laws and regulations, and identify potential problems/risks associated with existing structure.
- Identify positions with responsibilities appropriate for procurement professionalization status and associated career development paths.
- Identify human resource issues and corrective actions associated with the anticipated implementation of the draft regulation authorizing the creation of functional positions for procurement professionals, as well as the eventual incorporation of procurement professionals in an independent ULP
- Ensure that stakeholders in each Pilot Entity understand the conclusions of the comprehensive institutional human resource assessment and the need for the institution to take additional actions to professionalize the procurement positions.
Step 4 Conduct Mentoring
- Develop strategic plan each Pilot ULP institution to professionalize appropriate procurement positions (classifications, categories, qualifications, and career development paths), to include identifying the special needs of each ULP, and defining all activities, policies, and resources necessary for each institution to establish permanent professional procurement positions.
- Provide onsite mentoring support and materials to help each pilot entity take actions necessary for its institution to progress toward the professionalization of procurement positions in its ULP, including assistance in development of the policies needed to overcome legal and/or regulatory compliance issues, and the creation of career development paths.
- Initiate and organize meetings and workshops as necessary to implement institutional development activities related to professionalization of procurement positions. This task includes participating in a start-up workshop to build understanding and support for the professionalization of procurement to build understanding and support for procurement reforms and Procurement Modernization Project’s Institutional Development activities, including importance of developing permanent, function positions for procurement professionals with career development paths.
- Develop standard procedures and guidelines for an entity to properly establish permanent functional positions for procurement professionals in accord with the national and subnational legal and regulatory frameworks and according to the needs of ULPs at each level of government (Ministry/Institution/Province/City/District).
- Ensure the mentoring program includes knowledge management and information sharing that is sustainable.
- Ensure maintenance of organized project files.
- Ensure coordination with LKPP on the implementation of the Procurement Modernization Project.
- Other tasks may be assigned as it relates to the scope of this assignment.
Interested Individual Consultants will be evaluated based on the following qualifications:
The consultant must have the following minimum qualifications:
In addition to the above the following qualifications are desirable:
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in tasks that are relevant to the activities in this assignment and that demonstrate that the consultant possesses the knowledge and skills to perform this assignment successfully
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent
- Experience with HR systems and personnel classifications in national and subnational government organizations in Indonesia.
- Demonstrated ability to provide HR systems and personnel classification analysis and recommendations for complex organizations, including communicating and interacting with stakeholders, helping identify needs, and achieving results.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (speaking, reading and writing) is required.
Duration and place of performance
- Graduate level degree in Human Resources, Personnel Management, or field relevant to the tasks of this assignment.
- Experience in Change Management
- Knowledge of Governmental training Systems in Indonesia
The work is expected to be full-time, 40 hours per week, for a minimum of six months with options to extend through the full five-year term of the Compact if needed. The work is expected to require frequent travel to up to 30 Pilot ULP sites throughout Indonesia, starting with at least 24 Pilot ULPs expected to be selected by August 2013. Return trips to Jakarta will be required to coordinate with the LKPP and provide updates related to the Terms of Reference.
An Individual Consultant will be selected following the Individual Consultant Procedures as defined in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (available at the following Website:
Individual Consultants’ CVs and related documents will be evaluated to determine if they meet the qualifications requirements stipulated in Section 6 (above). The education, adequacy for the assignment and language requirements will be evaluated. A Consultant shall be rejected if he/she fails to satisfy any of the mandatory requirements.
After the Evaluation of Qualifications, the Consultant that satisfies the mandatory requirements and is deemed most qualified will be interviewed in person or by telephone in order to confirm qualifications. References will also be checked. If the verification process supports the initial findings, the Consultant will be requested to submit a financial proposal and may be invited to negotiate the contract. Should negotiations fail with the most qualified Consultant, the MCA-I may at is discretion proceed to verify the qualifications of the next highest ranked Consultant.
Final selection will be subject to reasonableness analysis of the proposed fee. If verification is not satisfactory and the proposed fee is not reasonable, negotiations may be terminated.
MCA-Indonesia is not bound to accept any of the CVs or other documents submitted, and may cancel the selection process at any time without providing any justification to the Consultants.
MCA-Indonesia shall entertain a bid challenge from any contractor, supplier, or consultant that claims to have suffered or that may suffer loss or injury due to a breach of a duty by MCA- Indonesia in the conduct of this procurement. MCA-Indonesia will be following the interim Bid Challenge System as defined in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines (available at the following Website:
Any bid challenge shall be submitted in writing (may be in electronic form) to MCA-Indonesia within five (5) working days of when the contractor, supplier or consultant submitting the bid challenge became aware, or should have become aware, of the circumstances giving rise to the bid challenge. Unless the bid challenge is resolved by mutual agreement, MCA-Indonesia shall, within fifteen (15) days after submission of the bid challenge, issue a written decision stating the reasons for the decision and, if the bid challenge is upheld in whole or in part, indicating the corrective measures that are to be taken. The bid challenge shall be addressed to:
J. W. Saputro Executive Director
AXA Tower 45th floor, Kuningan City
Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio Kav. 18
How to apply:
MCA-Indonesia hereby invites interested Individual Consultants to submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other documents identified below (Section 9).
Interested Individual Consultants shall also submit the following (in English only):
(i) Curriculum Vitae (“CV”), using the CV template provided by MCA-Indonesia, detailing the consultant’s professional qualifications, areas of expertise, and experience carrying out similar assignments.
(ii) Professional references (at least three (3) referees) with contact details, including a valid email address.
(iii) Proof of all professional qualifications and work experience indicated in the CV may be requested to the selected consultant.
Submission date and time
Interested Consultants shall submit one (1) original and three (3) copies of their CVs to the address below on or before June 17th, 2013, 15:00 p.m., Jakarta local time. Envelope should be clearly marked: “Procurement Advisor for Institutional Human Resource Mentoring”. Applications received after this date and time shall not be considered. Electronic submissions shall not be accepted.
Interested Consultants should register their interest and request a copy of the Terms of Reference and the CV template at the address below.
To request clarification, the CV template, and for submission of CVs, please use the following address:
MCA-Indonesia Procurement Agent
AXA Tower 45th floor, Kuningan City
Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio Kav. 18
Lowongan Procurement Advisor for Institutional Human Resource Mentoring Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia ini memungkinkan untuk pengajuan lamaran secara online. Klik tombol Kirim Lamaran diatas untuk melihat spesifikasi atau persyaratan lengkap dan mengirimkan lamaran Anda
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
Beritahu kami apabila lowongan ini tidak sesuai, bermasalah atau sudah ditutup.
Hati-hati terhadap penipuan berkedok lowongan kerja!
Lowongan Lainnya di Jakarta
21 April 2014. Jakarta, Jakarta. Financial Lines Underwriting Manager. AIG Indonesia membutuhkan Financial Lines Underwriting Manager, lowongan dibuka mulai 21 April 2014 Jam 13:37. Responisbilities: - To do underwriting review and referral, also set the terms and condition of quotation. - Negotiate on all of Financial Lines placement - To... - 1 jam yang lalu
21 April 2014. Jakarta, Jakarta. Senior Sales Manager- Subsea. Spencer Ogden Ltd membutuhkan Senior Sales Manager- Subsea, lowongan dibuka mulai 21 April 2014 Jam 13:19. - Key role within the Subsea Systems Sales organization - Responsible for growing the Subsea (for subsea, offshore & service platform) orders and market... - 1 jam yang lalu
21 April 2014. Central Jakarta, Jakarta. Waiter/ Server. Chill In Cafe membutuhkan Waiter/ Server, lowongan dibuka mulai 21 April 2014 Jam 13:17. Chill in Café Indonesia is seeking experienced and professional candidate to fill our following positions : 1. Waiter/ Server (Daily Worker) • Male maximum of... - 1 jam yang lalu
21 April 2014. Jakarta, Jakarta. HR and GA Staff. Safeguarding Solutions Indonesia membutuhkan HR and GA Staff, lowongan dibuka mulai 21 April 2014 Jam 13:17. Description PT Safeguarding Solutions Indonesia merupakan sebuah perusahaan yang bergerak dalam bidang konsultasi business & managemen, yang sedang berkembang... - 1 jam yang lalu
21 April 2014. Jakarta, Jakarta. Co-Direct an Children’s Home in Jakarta. International Humanity Foundation membutuhkan Co-Direct an Children’s Home in Jakarta, lowongan dibuka mulai 21 April 2014 Jam 13:17. IHF Co-Director If you’re looking for a long-term volunteering opportunity, the International Humanity Foundation is offering you the chance to help in one of... - 1 jam yang lalu