Lowongan PETROSEA (Dibuka : 24 Mei 2012)
PETROSEA memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Petrosea yang akan ditempatkan di , .
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadual wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan PETROSEA. Untuk mengirimkan lamaran, klik pada tombol 'Kirim Lamaran Sekarang' dibawah.
Spesifikasi dan Persyaratan Pelamar Pekerjaan PETROSEA
is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
SPECIALIST TRAINER (CRANE & RIGGING)
Providing special training to all sites especially in all Crane and Rigging and also continues improving operation technique.
Requirement 1. Have experience in Mining and equipment such as Crane and Rigging 2. Has proficient knowledge about the mining process 3. Good communication in English & Computer literate 4. Good presentation and leadership skill.
1. Conduct Crane and Rigging training to all Petroseas sites and improve the operation technique. 2. Analyse present Crane and Rigging operating system and improving it. 3. Proactive with HSE in investigating issues connected with incident that caused by equipment miss operating. 4. Coordinate and liaise with training superintendent in order to arrange training on site. 5. Practice continuous improvement by improving processes and procedures.
SENIOR MINING ENGINEER
Monitor, control and supervise mining staff and resources in order to produce systems and procedures that effectively support the mining operations in achieving performance within budget.
1. Min. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering 2. Min. 4 years experiences as a Mining Engineer in open-cut mining 3. Fluent in English, written and verbal 4. Willing to be placed in all companys locations or Jakarta 5. May be required to work flexible hours to meet project requirements
1) Prepare, analyze and adjust data of production, record details of the days work on a daily report pad in order to establish project performance report. 2) Identify engineering problems, propose solutions and expedite client agreement where necessary to ensure minimal disruption to the progress of the works. 3) Review client specifications, drawings and documents to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated in the works and the responsibilities allocated under the project quality system and understood and implemented. 4) Complete daily timesheets, including activity descriptions and cost codes, for each person and, where required, plant item under his responsibility. 5) Prepare data of real/ technical cost, liaise with surveyor in calculate mining reserve from drilling for project analysis purpose. 6) Coordinate requisition for small tools and consumable materials as required in order to provide site operations support. 7) Identify hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages in order to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment.
SENIOR GEOLOGIST (Jakarta)
Manage, control and review projects geological & geotechnical data base (coal model, geological - geotechnical data), resources and reserves update reports; and provide geological risk assessment for new projects in accordance to clients quality control expectations to meet the companys strategy.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferably in Geology or Mining
- Min. 3-4 years of experience as a Geologist in mining industry
- Possess an excellent analytical skill
- Possess a good communication skill
- May be required to work beyond office hours due to projects requirement
- May be required to travel to other work location
1. Responsible for the collection, validation and processing of all necessary geological information to interpolate and define the basic geological model used in Petrosea mine planning or client negotiations. 2. Facilitate the development, implementation and continuous improvement of a set of standard operating procedures to ensure that operations understand and operate in accordance with mine planning recovery parameters. 3. Responsible for the establishment of quality and grade control procedures to monitor and reconcile product quality to ensure quality specifications are met 4. Work with the Senior Surveyor to develop procedures for reconciling actual ground conditions against the geological model 5. Ensure that geologists are closely monitoring work practices and face locations to ensure that operations are guided through any geological discontinuities or geo-technical complications that may affect mining performance. 6. Maintain a strong capability in the mine planning software and ensure that staffs are similarly up to date with their skills. 7. Coach and mentor mining engineers, geologists and supervisors to ensure that they understand the geological nature of the mineral/ore deposit that is being mined. 8. Contribute to the compilation of tenders by providing reserve estimations and other advice needed by the Lead Estimator
SENIOR DRILL & BLAST ENGINEER
Review drill and blast designs, implement designs in conjunction with blasting sub-contractor and analyse drill and blast results, acknowledging inefficiencies and implement changes accordingly to ensure high quality, cost effective and safe blasting occurs.
1. Min. Bachelor degree in Mining, Civil Engineering or Geologist with Class II Blaster Certificate. 2. Min. 2 years previous experiences in drilling & blasting. 3. Good communication skills in English and Indonesian, written & verbal. 4. Understanding applications of drill blast design and shot plus/plan software. 5. Familiar with designing drill and blast, leading the team and explosives handling
Responsibilities 1) Develop, review and implement suitable strategies to provide optimal blasting solutions and improve blasting performance to operations. 2) Review and analyse drill efficiency and utilization to ensure drill is working productively in the most cost effective and safe manner. 3) Coordinate blasting activities, lead and control blasting crew to ensure agreed mine plan is being followed. 4) Analyze and communicate drilling and blasting issues to short term engineer and mining operation in order to provide technical support to site based personnel. 5) Monitor and control drill and blast operations and activities in progress to ensure high standards of safety are always upheld. 6) Initiate, monitor and control drill and blast activities as well as maintain continuous improvement initiatives in drill and blast areas in order to increase efficiency in drill and blast area. 7) Prepare and review subcontractor reports, prepare quantities for invoices and analyse drill and blast cost to ensure they meet the budget.
Placement : Project Site, East Kalimantan
QUALITY COORDINATOR (Assignment: TanjungBatu, Kalimantan)
Interprets and implements quality assurance standards in POSB, to review quality assurance standards, studies existing POSB policies and procedures, and to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance program.
1. Willing to travel to companys sites 2. Good communication in both English and Indonesian (verbal and written) 3. Good knowledge on Quality Management Tools(e.g. TQM, QCC, SPC, Balance Scorecard, etc.) and disseminate through Project Quality Management System. 4. Min. Bachelor Degree in Engineering 5. Min. 3 years of relates experiences.
1) To establish and maintain Quality Management System, Project Quality Plan (POP) and other QA/QC documentation,plan and implement project inspection and source QA/QC personnel to fill in the roles in order to promote the implementation of quality management system. 2) To maintain and monitor the quality standard certification (ie. ISO 9001) implementation and hold a role as a management representative to ensure quality standard conformance in the company. 3) To prepare and monitor the implementation of internal quality audit program to ensure the quality adherence. 4) To advise on changes and modification in quality policies/procedures and their implementation, provides training, tools and techniques to enable others in achieving quality standard. 5) To establish, review and communicate quality timely report for internal and external purpose in order to ensure accurate and reliable report in timely manner. 6) To support HSE programs and implementations including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Monitor and control mining operation in term of support mining project manager to ensure production is achieved in accordance with BMP (Business Mining Petrosea), project parameters, project schedule, budget, in compliance with company’s project safety and environmental policy.
1. Min. Bachelor degree in mining 2. Min. 8 years previous experiences in mining operation (production). 3. Fluent in English, written and verbal 4. Familiar with mining software 5. Good communication and leadership skill 6. Willing to be placed in all company location 7. Excellent computer skill 8. Certified in POP (hold POM certificate will be a plus)
1. Lead and monitor mining operations staff on their day to day mining operation, monitor and control mining equipment usage to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations in order to achieve production targets and schedule in line with the mine plan. 2. Develop and monitor weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules for inclusion in the BMP plans by the Senior Mining Engineer. 3. Support and monitor the implementation of long term mine plans and short term detailed mine execution plans at all levels using the BMP process, provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis in order to enable short term control achieving the long term mine plan. 4. Prepare timely and accurate information on project progress for inclusion in progress claims and reports prepared by the Senior Mining Engineer. 5. Maintain communication and coordination between Mining operations and Maintenance in order to maximize availability and utilization of all mining equipment. 6. Lead, coach and manage subordinate including recruitment and provide a proper development and succession plan for them, Promote and develop an open ethical work environment in order to maintain subordinate in attract, motive and retain. 7. Maintain and implementing HSE programs by minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks from the planning phase of the work packages and during daily operational to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
MINING ESTIMATOR SUPERINTENDENT (Assignment: Jakarta)
Identify potential business development opportunities and design in Mining and oversee feasibility studies to assess their viability.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- Having minimal 5 (five) years exposure in Mining industry
- Min. 5 years experience in similiar field
- Knowledge of legal & administration aspects related Mining government regulations and tender process
- Good communication and networking capability
1. Identifying business opportunities and evaluating opportunities in mining areas such as mergers and acquisitions, alliances, and business deals. 2. Monitor and control market reserach or analysis of projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of alternative opportunities. 3. Establish long term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organisations products and services. 4. Conduct meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisations business interest. 5. Refer sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate contacts within the organisation and liaise with other functional and operational area members to ensure that these referrals are followed-up promptly. 6. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of business development analyst professionals to ensure the projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely. 7. Lead, direct, evaluate and review work done by mining estimator to get most accurate and competitive price to be submitted to potential client but still giving company a proper margin as stated in company policy.
GRADUATE HSE OFFICER
Supporting and assist the HSE Corporate/Project Team in implementation and operation of HSE Management System in daily basis.
The graduates will gain valuable experience in all HSE area based on a pre-determined rotation program.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Environment Engineering.
- Have min GPA of 2.75 out of 4 scale.
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to work in a remote area
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Must be prepared to develop industry skills and
- Willing to take instructions from others
- Must be prepared to learn and undertake on the job training
1. Assist HSE Team to maintain, update and implemented Government Regulation related to project operation. 2. Prepare reporting in incident event in order to assist HSE Team in reporting incident injury event at project 3. Assist and involve with HSE Team to conduct investigation for incident injury event or another event with high risk consequence in order to gain experience in conducting investigations. 4. Assist HSE Team in managing the HAZOB (collecting, follow up action, register and train employee in develop good quality hazard observation)
GRADUATE ASSET MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Point of Hire: Balikpapan)
Support and assist Mechanical and Maintenance Foreman to ensure maintenance work instructions are performed technically correct and in a safe efficient manner, following all safety precautions, SOP’s / JHAs and environmental / contamination control systems, implemented by company.
The graduates will gain valuable experience in all Asset Management area based on a pre-determined rotation program.
- Willing to learn and undertake on the job training.
- Reach the proficiency of Mechanic Engineer within 12 months of project experience.
- May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements.
- Fresh graduate from Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Willing to be placed in all project locations.
1. Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman for compliance to weekly and monthly planning, including scheduled work orders, relating to all maintenance tasks set out daily / to help achieve long term maintenance plans and high equipment availability. 2. Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman in prepare and submit relevant reporting tasks required in a timely manner, example, review and ensure correct details on work orders and regularly submit to planners for closing, ensure backlog parts are ordered. 3. Communicate and monitor safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations. Lead by good example in this area and show high standards of commitment to safety and surrounding environment. 4. Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman in review and analyse Failures to plant. By Monitoring of trends and report pending equipment failure for correct planning into backlog, advising immediately if equipment is unsafe to operate or high potential of major failure occurring. 5. Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman in maintain and repair mechanical system in Site/Project. 6. Assist Maintenance and Mechanic Foreman in check and examine all mechanical location and equipment and economizing by using test equipment standard and observe its function.
Prepare, review and monitor the implementation of contracts scope of work and technical specifications, preparing tender documents with suitable conditions in order to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed in term of minimise any exposure to risk for company.
1. Requires travel to Project Locations as required 2. Requires travel to Project Locations as required 3. Vendor/suppliers/subcontractor meetings and visits 4. Interface with commercial/legal service providers 5. Audits investigations 6. Risk and exposure due diligence 7. Min. Bachelor Degree from Engineering 8. Min. 3 years experiences in contract
1) Support and assist Commercial Manager in reviewing all contracts / agreements giving input regarding the contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company’s Contracting Principles. 2) Assist Commercial Manager in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise contract position. 3) Resolve contractual issues with the Client / Vendors, including drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers. 4) Prepare and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement in order to provide contract administration support. 5) Analyze and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement. 6) Monitor contract implementation to ensure that both, client and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract to ensure that company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.
Lowongan Petrosea PETROSEA ini memungkinkan untuk pengajuan lamaran secara online. Klik tombol Kirim Lamaran diatas untuk melihat spesifikasi atau persyaratan lengkap dan mengirimkan lamaran Anda
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
Beritahu kami apabila lowongan ini tidak sesuai, bermasalah atau sudah ditutup.
Hati-hati terhadap penipuan berkedok lowongan kerja!
26 Mei 2013. . Sous chef, Accounting. cafe-bali membutuhkan Sous chef, Accounting, lowongan dibuka mulai 26 Mei 2013 Jam 08:03. Candidate urgently, Cafe Bali Restaurant in seminyak seeks an Sous Chef, and accounting(female) , min 1 year experience in similar position. Send cv to... - 10 menit yang lalu
26 Mei 2013. Jakarta, Jakarta. Sales Territory Manager. H.B. Fuller membutuhkan Sales Territory Manager, lowongan dibuka mulai 26 Mei 2013 Jam 07:56. The Sales Representative is expected to grow and retain H.B. Fullers’ market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit sales targets... - 17 menit yang lalu
26 Mei 2013. Semarang, Jawa Tengah. Berater/-in für kommunales Umweltmanagement in Indonesien, Semarang - JOB-ID: 11949. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit - GIZ membutuhkan Berater/-in für kommunales Umweltmanagement in Indonesien, Semarang - JOB-ID: 11949, lowongan dibuka mulai 26 Mei 2013 Jam 07:43. Tätigkeitsbereich Sie beraten die städtische Planungsbehörde (BAPPEDA) Semarangs in Kooperation mit anderen städtischen Fachabteilungen hinsichtlich eines... - 30 menit yang lalu
26 Mei 2013. Jakarta, Jakarta. Distribution Center Manager – West Area (Jakarta). PT Atlas Copco Nusantara membutuhkan Distribution Center Manager – West Area (Jakarta), lowongan dibuka mulai 26 Mei 2013 Jam 07:41. Monitor and ensure all logistics procedures and processes are followed properly at all sites and branches Make sure activities at all responsible warehouses are... - 32 menit yang lalu
26 Mei 2013. Jakarta, Jakarta. Product Line Manager - URE. PT Atlas Copco Nusantara membutuhkan Product Line Manager - URE, lowongan dibuka mulai 26 Mei 2013 Jam 07:41. Primary Responsibilities: Develop and implement business plans to achieve the product line goals (marketing, financial, promotional, and pricing). Administer... - 32 menit yang lalu