Lowongan Social & Scientific Systems Inc. (Dibuka : 07 Juli 2012)
Social & Scientific Systems Inc. memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai Director - Operations Center yang akan ditempatkan di Jakarta, Jakarta.
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadual wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan Social & Scientific Systems Inc.. Untuk mengirimkan lamaran, klik pada tombol 'Kirim Lamaran Sekarang' dibawah.
Spesifikasi dan Persyaratan Pelamar Pekerjaan Social & Scientific Systems Inc.
Director of the Operations Center for Indonesia Research Partnership on Infectious Diseases (INA-RESPOND)
Social & Scientific Systems, Inc. (SSS) seeks a Director for the newly established Operations Center for INA-RESPOND (OCIR) Network. The INA-RESPOND Network is a collaboration of the National Institute of Health Research and Development (NIHRD), Republic of Indonesia, the Division of Clinical Research (DCR) of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), USA and select universities and hospitals across Indonesia.
SSS was awarded the subcontract to provide technical support and administrative/management services for Clinical Research Support in Southeast Asia task order. The five year contract will seek to develop a multi-site clinical research network in Indonesia to:
The OCIR functions as the administrative center for the coordination among NIAID/DCR, NIHRD, Network Steering Committee, clinical research site staff, the Network’s repository and the Network’s Data Management Center.
- Produce a long-standing, jointly-supported program of emerging infectious diseases research between the governments of Indonesia and the United States;
- Develop clinical research capacity across sites in Indonesia
- Facilitate a course in the principles and practice of clinical research with joint U.S. and Indonesian faculty
- Conduct a study of the etiology of febrile diseases in hospitalized patients.
- Participate in studies of the Southeast Asia Infectious Disease Clinical Research Network
The Director has full responsibility for the management of the SSS Jakarta Office and is accountable to the Network Coordinator and Network Steering Committee and to SSS’ Project Director for this task order for its performance. S/he directs and oversees the expenditure of resources as well as the activities of the managers and staff of the SSS Jakarta office and works closely with the SSS Silver Spring office. The following major leadership and management responsibilities of the OCIR Director may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Serves as the senior point of contact for the OCIR on behalf of SSS with the DCR and other entities.
2. Supports INA-RESPOND Network activities, including:
3. Is responsible for the management of the OCIR finances to ensure that the OCIR functions within the approved budget. This includes the development of budgets and funding requests as well as the approval tracking, reporting and forecasting of expenditures. Oversees and manages subcontractors, consultants and vendors. Ensures compliance with applicable US Federal regulations and policies as well as with INA-RESPOND policies.
- Works closely with the Governing Board and Network Steering Committee Chair and Vice Chairs to anticipate and identify issues that affect the financial, administrative and operational functions of the Network and to propose strategies to prevent or resolve problems. Provides strategic and technical input to the leadership regarding the planning and implementation of network initiatives.
- Supports and facilitates the day-to-day operational activities of the Network and directly reports operational progress and issues to the Chair and Co-Chair of the Network Steering Committee as well as to supervisor.
4. Manages the OCIR and is responsible for the performance of OCIR’s functions, including:
5. Manages and oversees the support for the SEAICRN Governing Board and Network Steering Committee.
- Develops and maintains a project plan for performance of the task order;
- Formulates staffing plans for the OCIR and allocates OCIR resources to meet the changing requirements and priorities of the INA-RESPOND;
- Supervises and manages OCIR staff. Recruits new staff and makes hiring recommendations. Conducts employee performance appraisals and makes recommendations regarding salary adjustments, promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action, including terminations;
- Develops and implements procedures to ensure that OCIR products are delivered on time and with acceptable quality. Collaborating with SSS corporate management as necessary, ensures that the OCIR has adequate infrastructure and appropriate systems and procedures in place for efficient, quality support of the INA-RESPOND. This includes up-to-date and efficient communication and information management systems and Website as well as appropriate, up-to-date standard operating procedures; • The development, production and submission of documents and financial, technical and other reports;
- The management of clinical research studies, including concept proposal review, protocol development, conduct of the study, and analysis and publication of study results;
- The performance management program of the INA-RESPOND;
- The development and implementation of new policies and procedures to address changing regulatory and research requirements and ensures that INA-RESPOND policies and procedures are kept up to date;
- The organization, planning and summary of INA-RESPOND teleconferences and meetings and for travel for INA-RESPOND members;
- INA-RESPOND communication and information management systems and Website; and
- The production, distribution, storage and archiving of INA-RESPOND documents and reports.
6. Supports the growth of SSS in the region, identifies new business opportunities for SSS and participates in proposal development and preparation of cost estimates.
- Competently manage a very heavy workload, and multiple competing priorities, switching priorities quickly as needs change. Must be comfortable working in quick-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a very high level of technical skill and expertise as pertains to clinical research site support and development.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in project planning and management and proactively anticipate and identify complex issues and problems.
- Demonstrate experience in preparation and management of protocol and site budgets.
- Demonstrate experience in the leadership and financial management of international clinical research projects as well as in the conduct of clinical research, particularly in infectious diseases.
- Demonstrate expertise in US Federal contracting practices and regulations as well as in regulations and policies pertaining to Federally-supported clinical research are sought.
- Excellent supervisory and staff management skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication abilities.
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making abilities with competency in making decisions and resolving problems that could have an impact on the Project and/or SSS.
- Ability to recognize which decisions may have a consequential effect on the Project and/or SSS and to make decisions based on experience, skill, and situation, consulting with and/or informing others as appropriate.
- Ability to act as the spokesperson for the Project/SSS and consider the implications of input/decisions, ensuring they are communicated appropriately.
- A master’s degree is required.
- A degree or 5 years of experience in clinical patient care or business management is desired.
Lowongan Director - Operations Center Social & Scientific Systems Inc. ini memungkinkan untuk pengajuan lamaran secara online. Klik tombol Kirim Lamaran diatas untuk melihat spesifikasi atau persyaratan lengkap dan mengirimkan lamaran Anda
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
Beritahu kami apabila lowongan ini tidak sesuai, bermasalah atau sudah ditutup.
Hati-hati terhadap penipuan berkedok lowongan kerja!
Lowongan Lainnya di Jakarta
19 Juni 2013. Jakarta, Jakarta. LOWONGAN KERJA PT GLOBAL OFFICE. PT GLOBAL COMPANY membutuhkan LOWONGAN KERJA PT GLOBAL OFFICE, lowongan dibuka mulai 19 Juni 2013 Jam 17:33. PT GLOBAL, Bergerak di bidang elektronik arloji, Accessories dan Jasa Pemberangkatan Umroh-Haji. Staff Administrasi (10 Pria dan 20 Wanita) KUALIFIKASI... - 39 menit yang lalu
19 Juni 2013. Jakarta, Jakarta. Operator Produksi ASTRA GROUP TERBARU JUNI 2013. PT. TB PERKASA membutuhkan Operator Produksi ASTRA GROUP TERBARU JUNI 2013, lowongan dibuka mulai 19 Juni 2013 Jam 17:33. Group Perusahaan Manufaktur Terbesar di dunia yang memiliki perwakilan plant produksi di Indonesia yang tergolong dalam ASTRA INTERNATIONAL GROUP membuka... - 39 menit yang lalu
19 Juni 2013. Jakarta, Jakarta. Trade Finance Svcs Processor, Global Wholesale Banking Technology and Operations. Bank Of America membutuhkan Trade Finance Svcs Processor, Global Wholesale Banking Technology and Operations, lowongan dibuka mulai 19 Juni 2013 Jam 17:06. Overview Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large... - 1 jam yang lalu
19 Juni 2013. Jakarta, Jakarta. STAFF KEUANGAN. Binajasa Abadikarya, PT (Bijak) membutuhkan STAFF KEUANGAN, lowongan dibuka mulai 19 Juni 2013 Jam 16:50. PT. Binajasa Abadikarya (PT. BIJAK) adalah Anak Perusahaan PT. Jamsostek (Persero) yang bergerak dalam bidang usaha Penyedia Tenaga Kerja baik dalam negeri... - 1 jam yang lalu
19 Juni 2013. Jakarta, Jakarta. ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER. Indocom Niaga, PT membutuhkan ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER, lowongan dibuka mulai 19 Juni 2013 Jam 16:50. PT. Indocom Niaga is a leading IT solution company. Currently we are challenging dynamic & highly motivated professionals who have same vision and commitment to... - 1 jam yang lalu