Lowongan PT Slipform Indonesia (Dibuka : 16 Juli 2012)
Informasi Detail Lowongan
|PT Slipform Indonesia|
PT Slipform Indonesia
|Dibuka: 16 Juli 2012 - 1 tahun yang lalu|
PT Slipform Indonesia memberikan persyaratan, ketentuan dan spesifikasi pekerjaan sebagai PT Slipform Indonesia yang akan ditempatkan di , .
Dibawah ini rincian lengkap persyaratan, spesifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadual wawancara dan alamat serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan PT Slipform Indonesia. Untuk mengirimkan lamaran, klik pada tombol 'Kirim Lamaran Sekarang' dibawah.
Spesifikasi dan Persyaratan Pelamar Pekerjaan PT Slipform Indonesia
, a foreign investment joint venture company that will built a power plant in Wajo regency, South Sulawesi. We are seeking persons with the following qualifications and experience. All applications are to be in written English and all candidates must speak, read and write in English:
1. Site Coordinator (code : SC) 2. Administration Manager (code : AM) 3. Project Engineer (code: PE) 4. LNG Process Engineer (code LNG) 5. Quantity Surveyor Engineer (OSE) (4 position available) 6. Document Control Engineer (code: DC) 7 EHS Officer (code: EHS) 8. Purchasing Officer (PD) 9. Logistic Officer (LO)
Your application with complete resume to include education, qualifications and recent photograph should be submitted to the address below
- University Graduated preferably in Engineering (SC, PE, LNG, Q,SE, DC)
- Minimum 10-15 years working experience. Handling EPC Projects for Power Plants/LNG Plants or other large projects, directly coordinated and budgeted through subordinate supervisory personnel. All activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation. (code : SC)
- Minimum 5-10 years working experience including running multiple offices and setting up the office staff reporting structure. (code AM)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in EPC Projects for Power Plants or LNG Plants or other process plant. Exposure to Project Planning coordination with client, contractor, vendors for effective completion of project. Preferably in Civil/Mechanic/Electrical/I & C Department (code:PE)
- Minimum 10-15 years working experience in testing, commissioning and operation of LNG Plants in independent capacity and experience as the team leader of operation personnel in all disciplines. (code: LNG)
- The above will comprise of but not limited to: Administration, Secretarial, Accounting, Human Resources; Transport, Purchasing and Liaising with Local Government at all Levels. This position reports directly to the Managing Director PT SLIPFORM INDONESIA. (code : AM)
- Minimum 5 years working experience and S1 Degree in Civil Engineering, Experience in Project as Quantity Surveyor/Cost Estimator. (code: QSE)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in handling documentation for EPC Projects for Power Plants, LNG or other large Plants. Conversant with ISO & KKS systems will be an advantage. (code: DC)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an Oil and Gas Company preferably involved in the construction phase (code : EHS)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position (LO)
- Having “General Occupational Health & Safety Qualifications” is preferable (code : EHS)
- Having “In-depth knowledge of AMDAL Requirements” is preferable (code : EHS)
- Conversant with Contracts, Measurements and Costs related to Construction Projects. (code: QSE)
- Have experience in Cost Planning, Feasibility Analysis, Tendering, Valuation and Project Management. (code: QSE)
- Detail job will involve preparation of Bill of Quantities, Labour and Services in the Engineering and Construction of Projects, preparation of Cost Estimate and Budget. (code: QSE)
- Valuation of Progress, payment and Cashflow connected with the Project to be made as tools for control and monitoring. (code: QSE)
- Bachelor degree In Engineering, Business Administration or any other disciplines with relevant experiences. (PO)
- Experience to review purchase requisition In term of scope supply, technical supporting document, and lead time required. (PO)
- Review Supplier Invoices to assure compliance with purchase order and goods/services delivered (PO)
- Assure all suppliers commitments are fulfilled throughout purchase order life including warranty obligations (PO)
- Candidate must possess a bachelor degree, Experience In Cargo, Port handling for Overseas consignments, able to coordinate with Port, Customs, Duty and Tax authorities. Conversant with freight and Forwarding activities including inland transportation. (LO)
- Willing to be based at Makassar (PO/DC/LO), Makassar and Site Sengkang (SC/AM/LNG/QSE/EHS)
- Computer literacy is essential. (all category)
Please indicate the position code in the application letter and on the upper letter of the envelope. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
PT. Slipform Indonesia Fajar Graha Pena 17th Floor Jl. Urip Sumohardjo 20,Makassar 90234 Emai: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 29 July 2012
Lowongan PT Slipform Indonesia PT Slipform Indonesia ini memungkinkan untuk pengajuan lamaran secara online. Klik tombol Kirim Lamaran diatas untuk melihat spesifikasi atau persyaratan lengkap dan mengirimkan lamaran Anda
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
Beritahu kami apabila lowongan ini tidak sesuai, bermasalah atau sudah ditutup.
Hati-hati terhadap penipuan berkedok lowongan kerja!